Here some of the super useful AI tools that are free to start:
- Adobe Firefly: An AI-powered creative companion that brings imagination to life. With Firefly, the possibilities for artistic expression are limitless, as it unleashes a multitude of generative models to fuel your creativity.
- Microsoft Bing Image Creator: Bing's powerful search engine capabilities to not only find but also generate free images.
- Microsoft Designer: Microsoft Designer is graphic design app that unleashes your creativity. With Microsoft Designer, create stunning visuals effortlessly using AI-powered wizardry, no design experience required.
- Bard: An AI Writing Assistant from Google, stands as a robust resource for authors, assisting in the creation of captivating and compelling content.
- Poe: Poe is a conversational AI developed by Quora, featuring multiple assistants with different strengths. Currently available for free and is compatible with iPhones.
- Canva: Canva is an online design and publishing platform that offers graphic design software solutions to its users. It empowers the user to create presentations, social media graphics, and other designs.
- Pico: With Pico, anyone can create web apps effortlessly by describing their vision. Pico, a GPT4-powered platform, empowers entrepreneurs, consultants, and small business owners to bring their ideas to life using everyday language.
- ChatPDF: Engage in dynamic conversations with PDFs through ChatPDF. Experience the power of AI as it assists countless learners, scholars, and experts in swiftly tackling queries and comprehending intricate research material.
- Boomy: Are you ready to unleash your inner musician? Boomy's cutting-edge generative music company offers AI-powered tools that empower you to create original songs in seconds!
- Grammarly: Enhance your writing with Grammarly! It helps you write accurately on various platforms, including Gmail, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and text messages, using advanced AI technology.
- Runway: The Runway is a versatile photo and video editor integrating AI-powered tools. These tools include green screen effects, image expansion, 3D texture creation, and more.
- Recraft: An innovative Art AI tool that transforms text prompts into captivating vector art.
- Dall-E: Dall-E is an image-generation tool developed by OpenAI. It harnesses the power of Artificial intelligence (AI) to generate images based on user textual prompts.
- YouChat: YouChat is another tool that enables users to have conversations and ask questions, similar to ChatGPT.
- NotionAI: NotionAI is a tool that allows users to create text inside any Notion document by utilizing prompts. Press the space bar to use it.
- Voicemod: The Voicemod Voice Changer for PC offers a real-time AI Voice Changer and soundboard that allows users to express themselves in a variety of fun and exciting ways.
- Adobe Podcast: Adobe Podcast helps you create studio-quality audio. Remove noise from voice recordings with speech enhancement. Speech enhancement makes voice recordings sound like they were recorded in a professional studio.
- Otter AI: Using artificial intelligence, Otter.AI empowers users with real-time transcriptions of meeting notes that are shareable, searchable, accessible, and secure.
Don’t forget to join our Twitter, Facebook Group, and AI Tools SubReddit. where we share cool AI projects and more. If you have any questions regarding the above article or if we missed anything, feel free to email us at Asif@marktechpost.com