Are you new to this artificial intelligence world and want to expand your knowledge and skills in this field? Still in chaos, which tool to use? Searched a lot and ended up on the site asking for a subscription for tools. Don't worry, here is a list of all those AI tools which are free and by which you can expand your knowledge in this field without spending a single penny!
What does an AI tool do?
An AI tool is a software application that uses artificial intelligence algorithms to perform specific tasks and solve problems. AI tools can be used in a variety of industries, from healthcare and finance to marketing and education, to automate tasks, analyze data, and improve decision-making.
So, to all the beginners out there let's have a closer look at some of the free beginner-friendly AI tools:
Claude is useful for summarizing long transcripts, clarifying complex writings, and generating lists of ideas and questions. It also helps us put unstructured notes into orderly tables. Claude exactly works like ChatGPT because, like ChatGPT, it’s been trained on vast amounts of info.
Two areas where Claude outshines ChatGPT:
- Claude can analyze up to 75,000 words at a time. You can ask Claude to analyze, summarize, translate, or answer questions about vast amounts of information — even an entire book. That's 10 times as much as ChatGPT can manage.
- Claude lets you attach multiple files and direct the bot on aspects you want to analyze. You can give it multiple articles or even a book you have in PDF form. ChatGPT, by contrast, doesn't let you attach files except through one of its plugins, which requires a $20 monthly subscription to ChatGPT Plus.
BlueWillow AI is a text-to-image generative AI tool that can help you create digital artwork through the use of text prompts. BlueWillow can interpret complex written descriptions and transform them into highly detailed and high-quality images. BlueWillow is a beginner-friendly AI tool whereas its alternative is Midjourney which is mostly used by professionals.
The main difference between BlueWillow AI and Midjourney is that
- BlueWillow AI is a free alternative to Midjourney, making it an appealing option for people looking for a low-cost solution. Midjourney, on the other hand, runs on a subscription-based strategy, with numerous programs available at various pricing points.
Canva is an AI-powered design generation tool that lets you input any media and transforms it into customized templates that match the content and context you need. Canva is an online graphic design tool that caters to creators of all sizes but is primarily used by smaller businesses and freelancers. Canva is a good alternative to Adobe Lightroom.
A few differences between Canva and Adobe Lightroom are,
- Canva has a free trial and free version whereas Lightroom has a free trial but doesn't have a free version.
- Canva has Collaboration Tools, Content Import/Export, Content Sharing, Drag & DropImage, Library, Pre-built Templates, Real-Time Editing, Watermarking, and many more whereas Lightroom has only content import/export, content sharing, and real-time editing
In today's digital age, efficient task management and team collaboration are crucial. Notion stands out as an all-in-one workspace, offering a plethora of features from centralized wikis for essential information to Kanban boards for task management. Its user-friendly editor allows for focused content creation, while multiple view options provide a comprehensive look at project tasks. Notion is not just versatile but also highly intuitive, facilitating real-time collaboration and offering a range of templates for ease of use. Accessible across multiple platforms, its clean UI and robust databases make it an invaluable tool for modern teams and individuals.
Microsoft Designer is a web-based design tool that allows you to create graphics, illustrations, and any other visuals you can think of. Microsoft Designer has all the tools a nonprofessional designer needs to create pleasing graphics for social media and more. Whereas its alternative is for professionals; Adobe Photoshop.
A few differences between Microsoft Designers and Adobe Photoshop are,
- Microsoft Designer is beginner-friendly and for anyone who wants a fast and easy way to generate beautiful files whereas Adobe Photoshop is only for graphic designer
- Microsoft Designer is free to use and needs no subscription whereas Adobe Photoshop needs a subscription to use its tools.
Clipchamp allows you to create as many videos as you want in high definition (1080p), so you can focus on what matters most: your content, and a beginner-friendly tool. Clipchamp offers a range of tools to help you create, edit, and record videos. An alternative to Clipchamp for professionals is Adobe Premiere Pro.
A few differences between Clipchamp and Adobe Premiere Pro are,
- According to the audience, Clipchamp is comparatively easy to use than Premiere Pro
- Clipchamp is beginner-friendly and free of cost whereas Premiere Pro is handy for designers and needs to be paid to use tools
ChatPDF is an AI-based tool that lets you chat with any PDF file. Upload a PDF or enter a URL. Then, ask questions, and it retrieves the relevant answer for you. It allows users to learn and understand PDF documents quickly, which is helpful for anyone trying to conduct research, gain knowledge, or review information. And its alternative is ClarifyPDF used by professionals.
The main difference between ChatPDF and ClarifyPDF is that ChatPDF is easy and free to use and is very beginner-friendly, whereas ClarifyPDF needs a subscription to use.
ChatGPT with hundreds of your Google Drive documents, spreadsheets, and presentations. Meet Noah, your AI work assistant integrated with Google Drive, Notion, and more. Effortlessly delegate tasks like drafting emails, summarizing content, or answering queries. Streamline your workflow and focus on what matters most.
Don’t forget to join our AI Tools SubReddit, Twitter, and Facebook Group, where we share cool AI projects and more. If you have any questions regarding the above article or if we missed anything, feel free to email us at Asif@marktechpost.com